Thursday, January 8, 2009

Night shot..cold....


This is Market St. in San Francisco at night.  My camera, lens and tripod we're to cold to touch.

This is a long exposure, and what is really funny, is that even at this time of night, 9:34 pm, tourists are still walking around, where I was set up, a gentlemen from the Asia region of the world, stopped to look at what I was doing.  He was quiet and kept his distance, for the most part, then he approached me and asked "you are taking pictures, right?".  I turned to look at him, smiled and said "yes".  He let out a loud "AH!" stopped to look at the scene, and then as I start another shot, he walks forward about 2 feet and proceeds to walk in front of the lens!!  I did not say anything, at that point I just wanted him to be on his way...

No comments: